– Why Choose Flexbrush? –
Features and Benefits
Flex Brush Advantage
Flex Brush Process
In many applications, brush is simply the best solution. A wide variety of filament materials can be used to produce brush with different characteristics that make it ideal in applications where other materials may wear out quickly.
Flex Brush uses synthetic filaments, such as nylon or polypropylene, which can be trimmed to various lengths to provide variation in stiffness and other properties. Our Flex Series brush can be made with more or less fill to provide the perfect amount of density.
Flex Series brush can be used for cleaning and sealing gaps around windows and doors.
Other uses include:
• Sealing around moving parts with virtually no friction
• Seals out light, sound, vapors, sprays, dust and other contaminants
• Prevents air infiltration
• Works in low and high temperatures
Flex Brush utilizes high-quality polypropylene backing for all brushes. With excellent stiffness, even when wet, Flex Brush’s polypropylene backing has good abrasion resistance and bend recovery. Additionally, the backing contains no metal, so deteriorative rust is not a problem. Flex Brush holds its filament bristles longer, extending the life of the brush and saving you money.
The flexible backing of Flex Brush makes it possible to be shipped on a continuous roll, allowing for waste-free custom-length cuts. Flex Brush also conforms to contours and shapes that typical metal-backed brushes cannot address. Additional Flex Brush advantages include:
• EASY INSTALLATION: Because of its flexibility, assembly and installation in many applications is much easier
• GREATER DESIGN OPTIONS: The ability to conform to contours and shapes provides many variations
• REDUCED WEIGHT: Up to 40% lower weight compared to metal-backed strip brushes, allowing for use in weight-critical applications
• CONTINUOUS BRUSH WITH EVEN DENSITY: With a continuous roll the brush can be cut on-site to the exact length required with no gaps
• RESISTANCE AGAINST CORROSION AND CHEMICALS: Made of 100% synthetic materials with no metal parts avoids corrosion and improves chemical resistance
• EASY TRANSPORT, STORAGE AND HANDLING: Non-bulky and lighter weight, making them easier to ship, store and process
If you haven’t tried Flexible Brush Seal yet, find out first-hand why it’s the most innovative product in the industry.
Contact a Flex Brush sales representative today! 1.888.986.7746
Flex Brush is the convenient, money-saving new alternative to traditional metal-backed brush seals. Proudly made in the United States, Flex Brush is 100% recyclable and can be customized for any application.
Traditional Brush Technology + Time-Tested Plastic Extrusion Methods = The Revolutionary, Innovative Flex Brush
CUT AND PICK STATION: Flex Brush begins with bundled stock filament. Cut to your specified length, the filament is moved by our automated picking system to be aligned into brush form through a pneumatic process that is exclusive to Flex Brush. This process ensures even filament alignment. Our commitment to precision provides for a consistent fill density in the finished brush.
HEAT STAKE STATION: By carefully monitoring the fusion of bristles, we ensure uniform filament adhesion throughout the process. The finished Flex Brush product is completely free of metal, so it will never rust.
EXTRUSION PROCESS: Our uniquely engineered extruding process guarantees a standard, smooth, strong and flexible backing. Flex Brush will bend as needed, making installation easier than ever. It lends itself naturally to curved and hard-to-fit designs. As the bristles are joined with the backing, one homogenous, flexible product is created. As a single, uniform product, Flex Brush will maintain is strength and hold its bristles.
END CUT/PACKAGING: Flex Brush can be cut to any length or can be placed on a reel for easy storage, eliminating scrap and splices.
END USE: Flex Brush can be used with standard retainers or it can even be used with customized unique channel sizes.